The greatest gift ever was given by God to mankind when He gave Jesus Christ, the essence of Christmas.
Kindly accept a special Christmas Gift from the author of "Create Your Own" book.
Freely download "Create Your Own" eBook and other books by Moses Olanrewaju Bolarin before the 30th of December 2014 at:
N.B.: Use Coupon Codes below for free download while checking out on the shopping carts of the books below. Other books do not need coupon codes to download. Thanks.
Create Your Own: Recreating Your World
Promotional price: $0.00
Coupon Code: AH86H
Expires: December 29, 2014
Mysteries of the Kingdom: Discovering the Deep Things of God : Book 1
Promotional price: $0.00
Coupon Code: KE82U
Expires: December 29, 2014
Thursday, December 25, 2014
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 – “Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.”
Following the seven steps we earlier mentioned will help us to get to our wealthy place, and to experience our desired re-created world. To create your own world, you need to fear God and keep His commandments. God’s desire for us is to experience this beautiful world He has etched into our imaginations and the palms of our hands.
Don’t forget the seven steps:
- I Illuminate Your World
- Create a Space
- Have a Consistent Light Source
- Be Creative
- Be Bullish, and
- Enter into God’s Rest
Monday, June 9, 2014
Genesis 2:1-3 – “Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.”
Declaration: Jehovah Shalom! Grant unto me the grace to finish my race strong; help me to fulfill my purpose and destiny on earth, in Jesus’ name!
Oh Lord! Grant me rest from all worldly struggle and make your peace that passes all human understanding reign in my whole heart, in Jesus’ name!
Enter into God’s Rest
- Your seventh day is the time that God grants you rest from human struggles.
- This is when you operate in an auto-pilot mode.
- You are now in your harvest.
- Learn to maximize this period by living a lifestyle of gratitude and thanksgiving to God.
- Sow massively into Kingdom projects in God’s house.
- Give to charity, and help others.
- Sanctify this period for God
Sunday, June 8, 2014
Genesis 1:24-31 – “And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.”
Declaration: My God and my King! Let my ground begin to bring forth living organizations, and every resource I need to prosper in my world, in Jesus’ powerful name!
Almighty God! I ask for your unusual grace in my life to operate in fruitfulness, multiplication, replenishment, power to subdue, and dominion over my world, in Jesus’ name!
- Be confident and optimistic
- According to Microsoft Encarta 2009 dictionary, the bull is an uncastrated adult male of any breed of domestic cattle or other bovine animal. It is a sexually mature male of any of various large mammals, including whales, seals, moose, and elephants
- The bull is therefore resilient, strong, daring, and productive(being a sexually mature male).
- The sixth day is the period of your manifestation. This is the time you operate in God’s unusual grace. You operate with the force of fruitfulness, multiplication, replenishment, subduing, and dominion over your world.
- You now have systems and investments that bring back to you unprecedented returns.
- This is when you have actually become a man.
Saturday, June 7, 2014
Genesis 1:20-23 – “And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was] good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.”
Declaration: Jehovah Elohim! Let my waters bring forth abundantly animated/lively creations, and grant me the grace to create high flying establishments, in Jesus’ creative name!
Jehovah El-Shaddai! I pray that you will bless all that I do and create with the power of fruitfulness, multiplication, and replenishment, in Jesus’ wonderful name!
- Start operating with the power of creativity and fruitfulness that is resident in you.
- Have brain children, operate with witty inventions, and begin to harness your power of resourcefulness.
- Just like God’s creation of great whales in the waters, start gigantic projects; ventures that are larger than life.
- Kick start high flying global schemes.
Friday, June 6, 2014
Genesis 1:14-19 – “And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.”
Declaration: Let there be lights in the firmament of my heaven to divide my day from my night, in Jesus’ name!
God of Glory, Master of all Seasons! Make the revelation of your will and counsel for my life evident through the light of Your Word in my life at all times, in Jesus’ name!
Have a Consistent Light Source
- Beyond the entrance of God’s word into your life at inception, you need a standard, consistent and powerful light source in your world.
- Be permanently connected to Jesus, the Light of the world.
- Constantly receive light through God’s Word in the scriptures, via His Holy Spirit in our hearts, the Inner witness, our parents, pastors, churches, fellowships, Christian literatures and teaching materials.
- Your life and world must revolve around the light of God’s Word on a consistent basis:
- All year round. The earth revolves around the sun 365¼ days in a year.
- Monthly. As the moon orbits round the earth every month, create time for a personal retreat/meditation to allow God’s word to search you.
- Daily. Just like the earth’s rotation on its axis every single day, allow every areas of your life be illuminated by God’s word on a daily basis.
- Across all seasons. Let God’s word determine the seasons of your life. God’s word should be your guiding light both in your day and night seasons (See Psalm 16:7).
Thursday, June 5, 2014
Genesis 1:9-10 – “And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.”
Declaration: I decree and I declare that the waters under my heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear, in Jesus’ awesome name!
- Do not forget that the water under the expanse is the portion of your regular income that is meant to meet with your daily and regular needs.
- This portion of your income must be gathered together into a common pool of account in one place. This could be a savings account.
- Always make sure that you first of all save all the cash that you receive into your savings account for some time before you spend them on anything. All spending can wait for at least the period of your savings and your withdrawal.
- This will make your savings account in the bank active.
- You must further prioritize your dry ground. Write down everything you have to spend your cash on. Carefully prioritize them in the appropriate order of importance. And don’t forget that first things should always come first.
- Delay as much as possible any major spending until you have done your homework properly.
- Make a research and look out for the best place to buy, the quality of the product or services you are buying, the best bargain you can make, the best negotiation to make for the best deal, until you get the most reasonable, quality, and best deal.
- You may have to first of all go on a window-shopping or look-up for the best deals online via internet search engines.
- Be frugal in your spending.
- Always remember that anything you buy without having a need for may make you to eventually sell what you need in the future.
Genesis 1:11-13 – “And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the third day.”
- We must go further to make sure that even the liabilities we buy can also generate income for us.
- An example is when we buy a car for personal or home use. The car is usually a liability because we spend money on it to buy gas and do regular maintenance. We can however make a decision to turn it into a profit-making venture by using it as a taxi or having an arrangement with a trusted car-hire company for use when there is a demand for it. Trucks can be used for removal services.
- Another example is when we learn how to properly recycle our used, old, or bad gadgets, waste papers/polythene bags, etc using recycling bins and make extra cash; rather than spending more money to out-rightly trash them.
- All I am trying to say is that we must carefully think through how we can go further in turning our liabilities into profit-making ventures/opportunities.
- There is always a new product in every waste. If we learn how to recycle things and turn things around, a new product is always in the waste.
- This is one of the principles of nature, and we have to learn how to harness the power of regeneration that God has placed in everything He created for us to take full dominion over.
Genesis 8:22 – “While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.”